ESYPOS Barcode Printer ELP 531Tx - "The Master Of Codes"
The ESYPOS ELP-531Tx desktop Label printer provides ultra high speed printing upto 5 IPS(inches per second). It supports both direct and thermal printing. It supports all the popular printer languages and works flawlessly with your software. It is equipped with 120mm wide paper support with 300mm ribbon capacity and it is available with Bartender Label Design Software.
- Supports multiple printer languages including TSPL,ZPL,EPL,DPL
- High speed printing with 127/mm speed printing
- Powerful Dual Motor Drive
- Double sensor design, penetrating sensor and reflecting sensor
- Crystal Clear QR Codes
- Direct thermal and thermal Transfer printing, more options for printing consume, thermal transfer printing enables you to keep label for longer.
- Integrated structure, study and durable, perfect working
- New structure of driving, smoother printing
Model ELP531Tx Print Method Thermal Transfer & Direct Thermal Print Speed (Max) 5 IPS Interface USB Resolution 203 DPI Max Print Width 108 mm Max Length 2286 mm Print Head Life 30 KM Ribbon OD 67 mm
Ribbon Length 300 m Size of Rouleau 1 inch Ribbon Width 30 mm
Paper Roll OD 127 mm Media Types Continuous Paper Rolls Gap Rolls Folded Papers Black Mark Paper Rolls Paper Width 25 mm
Paper Roll Axis Size 1 inch ~ 1.5 inch Gap Label Spacing 2 mm
Label Length 10 ~ 2794 mm Label Designing Software Bartender* Printer Size 299 mm (D) x 230 mm (W) x 196 mm (H) Weight 2.56 Kg Working Environment (In Celsius) 5 ~ 45 Storing Environment (In Celsius) -10 ~ 50 Power 110~240VAC
24VDC / 2.5A
Printer Languages ESC
Memory Total 8 MB
Drivers Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win 7/ 8 / 8.1 / 10 Linux
ESY India warranty obligations for this hardware product are limited to the terms set forth below:
ESY India warrants this hardware product, if properly installed, maintained and operated under normal conditions with competent supervision, to be free from any defects in material, operation, and workmanship for the specific period (Warranty Period) described at the end of this document. However, it does not warrant that any ESY India product will work uninterrupted or error-free.
The warranty is effective from the date of installation at the end user location or from the date of purchase by the customer, whichever is earlier.
If a defect arises and a valid claim is received by ESY India within the warranty period, ESY India shall
(a) Repair or replace the parts at no charge,
(b) Exchange the product with a new product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or Serviceable used parts and is functionality equivalent to the original product.
ESY INDIA MAY REPAIR OR REPLACE HARDWARE PARTS,
(1) With parts which are equivalent in performance to the products being repaired or replaced but which may have been subject to prior use.
(2) With parts which may contain remanufactured parts equivalent to new in performance or parts which may have been subject to prior incidental use, or
(3) With parts that are equivalent in function to an original part that has been discontinued.
(4) Dead on Arrival – In case of any unit being non-functional (not switching on) on arrival, the same shall be replaced by ESY INDIA only on registration of the call.
ESY India warrants replacement products or parts provided under this warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of replacement or repair for thirty (30) days or for the remaining portion of the original product’s warranty, whichever provides longer for you. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced (defective) item becomes ESY India’s property.
If you transfer this machine to another user, warranty service under the terms of this statement is available to that user for the remaining warranty period. You should transfer proof of original purchase and the statement to that user.
Warranty shall not cover wear & tear which may occur due to normal usage or due to usage beyond normal specifications, or improper usage.
The warranty label on the product shall remain intact and non-tampered for any claims under the warranty terms. All plastic parts and cables are not covered by this warranty policy.
Label Print Head
The warranty of the label print head shipped with printer is limited to twelve (12) months or 30 KM from the date of purchase, whichever comes first. In the absence of proof of purchase, warranty will be calculated from the date of primary shipment from ESY India. The warranty does not cover label print head which has been misused, altered, neglected, handled carelessly, or damaged due to improper cleaning or unauthorized repairs or improper or non-recommended media usage.
EXCLUSIONS & LIMITATIONS
WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO DEFECTS RESULTING FROM:
(a) Accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication;
(b) Improper or inadequate maintenance or usage by the customer;
(c) Sand or Liquid damage, chemical corrosion;
(d) Software, interfacing, parts or supplies not supplied by ESY India;
(e) Repair, Maintenance, Modifications by unauthorized repair shop;
(f) Operation contrary to published operating Instructions for the product;
(g) Improper site preparation or Maintenance;
(h) Virus Infection;
(i) If any ESY India serial number has been removed or defaced or
(j) Such other exclusions as may be expressly set forth in this warranty statement.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LOCAL LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY BY THE MANUFACTURER OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR A FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE.
ESY INDIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OR FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT) OR OTHER DAMAGE, WHETHER STATED IN CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE.
IF ESY INDIA CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE ANY CLAIMS UNDER SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL EXPIRE ON EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD. No ESY India reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
ESY India shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations under this policy, if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure Event (defined below) and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event continues.
“Force Majeure Event” means any event due to causes beyond the reasonable control of ESY INDIA, including without limitation unavailability of communication system, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, act of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war of acts of government.
In order to avail service or support for the product during the warranty period, it is mandatory for the customer to register the product online in ESY India website (WWW.esy.co.in) or call us @ Toll Free – 1800 – 102 – 8482 for warranty update. If this is not done, proof of the purchase document (original purchase invoice) may be required to establish the starting date of warranty period for the product. If proof of purchase is not available, ESY INDIA will consider the warranty period from the Date of Import mentioned on the Product / Carton / Package.
Before presenting these machines for warranty service, please remove all programs, power cables, interface cables, data and removable storage media associated with this machine, if any.
• ESY India will not be responsible for any data loss or time loss during the period this machine was down.
• ONSITE Replacement Warranty will be fulfilled through pick & drop (ESY O3S) for end customers only*.
Installation Support implies that the product would be installed at customer site through On-Call or On-Line or On-Site facility only. On-Call & On-Line Support facility will be free of charge for the end customer only by calling to the ESY Toll Free. On-Site Installation facility is only applicable for those customers who have opted for On-Site Installation Support by paying the installation amount to ESY INDIA or its Service Partners by call to the ESY Toll Free.
Two-Year Warranty Support*
The two-year warranty scheme includes first year free service including product services, visiting and part replacements. However, for the second year only replacement of parts(excluding Print head and adapter) only will be free, product services and visiting charges will be applicable.
On-site Support implies that the product would be serviced at customer site, either by way of repair or swap of the products of the same model or equivalent (based on parts availability) and the distance between customer and the nearest ESY Service Partner Locationshould be less than 100 km. If it exceeds > 100 km, then the customer has to carry the product to the nearest ESY Service Partner Location.
* This facility will be applicable only for the customers who have done Online Registration @ www.esy.co.in or Toll Free – 1800 – 102- 8482 within 30 days of Installation at site.
Back to Bench Support
Back to Bench support implies that the customer should bring the product to the nearest ESY Service Partner location for repair or swap of the product.
PRODUCT CATEGORY BASIC WARRANTY PERIOD LABEL PRINTERS 1-year comprehensive onsite warranty*
Limitation of Liability
Your sole remedy under this statement of Limited Warranty is set forth in this section. For any claims concerning performance and Non-performance of ESY Products under this statement of Limited Warranty, you may recover the actual damages up to the limit set forth in the following paragraph:
ESY India’s liabilities for actual damages from any cause whatsoever will be limited to the amount you paid for this machine. In no-event ESY India be liable to you for any damages caused by your failure to fulfil your responsibilities under this statement of limited warranty. In no event, will ESY India be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incident damage or economic consequential damages. This is true even if you advise ESY India or its dealers of the possibilities of such damages.
ESY India is not liable for any claim by you based on a third-party claim.
How to get replacement:
1. User has to bring the defective unit to our ESY Service Partner (ESP) location for repair / replacement.
2. User needs to provide necessary document (proof of purchase) when demanded by the ESP
For details please contact us @ Toll Free – 1800 – 102 – 8482 or email us – [email protected]
Registration of the service call:
1. Please call 1800 – 102 – 8482 or email us @ [email protected]
2. Please provide the product model number (E.G. ESYPOS ELP531T), product serial number (please check at the bottom of the printer), correct address, correct contact details and nature of issue while registering the call.
3. You’ll be provided with a unique call ticket number. Please ensure you quote the call ticket number provided in all your communication with respect to the problem related.
4. During verification of warranty, we might ask for the proof of purchase for validation. You might have to furnish a copy of the same.
Post Warranty Support
1. Annual Maintenance Contract for the product will be offered after completion of warranty (as the case may be) service in accordance with the terms and conditions otherwise specified for AMC*.
2. AMC charges will be quoted separately on request
3. Standard AMC terms do not include replacement of accessories and other consumables.
4. ESY India products will be supported for a period of 3 Years from the date of purchase or from the date of continuation of the product (whichever is earlier).
Contact: ESY Tech Resources India Pvt. Ltd.,
202, Vipul Trade Centre, Sector -48,Gurgaon – 122018, Haryana, India.
Toll Free: 1800 – 102 – 8482 Email: [email protected] Website:www.esy.co.in
This desktop Label printer provides ultra high speed printing upto 6IPS(inches per second). It supports both direct and thermal printing. It has 4 interfaces